|Daffy and the Lottery|
|Season 6, Episode 13|
Daffy and the Lottery is an episode of The Looney Tunes Show.
Daffy finds a scratch card on the floor, and the ticket is for the same week that he found it. He scratches out the numbers and wins. He won $7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. He moves out of Bugs' house and buys a mansion. Then, he goes out and buys everything he ever wanted, which is a lot. Then, he decides to take Tina to an extremely fancy (and expensive) resteraunt, every night. He also starts to speed on the road with his car, all he wants, and bribes every officer he meets with $1,000. As he does more crazy things, Bugs finds out on Daffy's scratcher that it was a fake one from a prank store. He goes to Daffy's house and breaks the news to him. They find out that the money he had spent was already much more than Bugs could afford, so he couldn't help him pay his debts. Then, Daffy goes to prison, and it's up to Bugs and his friends to find out how to pay Daffy's debts.
- Teleram as Daffy Duck, Sylvester
- KitKat1894 as Tina Russo
- Doctor Bugs as Bugs Bunny
- Wikidude1234 as The Radio Personality
- Thomas D. Coyote as The Waiter, Mr. Lotta Reed
- ProfessorDuck as Cop #1
- Rarity4President as Cop #2
- MrJoshbumstead as The Storekeeper, Tweety
- Couincedentally, the amount of money that Daffy gets is the SAME amount of million viewers that saw the premiere of this episode.