|The Looney Tunes Show Redux|
|No. of Seasons||15 (planned)|
|No. of Episodes|| |
332 (as of 2018)
|Production Company|| |
|Running Time|| |
24 Minutes (full show + extended episodes)
18 minutes (regular episodes)
5 Minutes (ending shorts)
|Original Network|| |
Discovery Family (Main Channel; 2014-Present)
|Original Run||May 1, 1999 - Present|
|Related Shows|| The All-New Scooby-Doo Show|
The Looney Tunes Show Redux is an alternate version of The Looney Tunes Show. This series is set for a fifteen season run and is currently on the twelfth season.
This show would have first premiered on Kid's WB on May 1st, 1999 in the United States but episodes now air on Discovery Family as of 2014 and repeats introduced to Nicktoons from 2002 onwards. The show would have aired on the Hub network between 2010-2014.
The Looney Tunes Show would have received positive reviews in this alternate timeline.
|Sea||Eps||Premiere Airdate||Finale Airdate||Rank|
|1||26||May 1, 1999||January 29, 2000||TBC|
|2||26||October 7, 2000||September 8, 2001||TBC|
|3||32||May 4, 2002||December 7, 2002||TBC|
|4||30||January 3, 2003||July 30, 2004||TBC|
|5||30||May 6, 2005||December 15, 2006||TBC|
|6||30||February 2, 2007||August 1, 2008||TBC|
|7||28||May 8, 2009||November 26, 2010||TBC|
|Billy West||Bugs Bunny|
|Dee Bradley Baker|
|Bob Bergen||Porky Pig|
|Maurice LaMarche||Yosemite Sam|
|JP Karliak||Wile E. Coyote|
|Fred Armisen||Speedy Gonzales|
|Mac and Tosh|
Jennifer Esposito (1999-2000)
|Tina Russo Duck|
|Garry Marshall||Dr. Weisberg|
|Kristen Wiig||Lola Bunny|
|Bill Farmer||Foghorn Leghorn|
June Foray (1999-2016)
|Roz Ryan||Witch Lezah|
|John Kassi||Pete Puma|
|Jim Rash||Cecil Turtle|
|Eric Bauza||Marvin the Martian|
|Chuck Deezy||Rodney Rabbit|
|Dee Bradley Baker||Papa Bear|
|Hadley Kay||Junior Bear|
|John DiMaggio||Butch (Droopy)|
|Grey DeLisle||Mama Bear|
- As of Season 3:
- Bugs and Daffy revert back to rivals.
- Sylvester and Tweety will be frenemies.
- Daffy is less selfish/mean spirited and more innocent about his actions.
- Elmer Fudd is both a business man and a hunter.
- Lola Bunny becomes less stalkash towards Bugs.
- Wile E. Coyote is able to talk like in Wabbit.
- Road Runner will still interact with Wile E. Coyote but still says "meap meap".
- Daffy now drives a gray 2002 Audi A6 rather than his usual parade float due to his parade float getting destroyed in the Season 3 premier.
- As Bugs is doing more things with Rodney Rabbit and Squeaks the Squirrel, Daffy will usually be paired with Tina Russo Duck, Wile E. Coyote or sometimes, Yosemite Sam.
Production & Animation
- The Looney Tunes Show would have been rated G instead of PG.
- As of Season 3, the animation graphs remain the same as The Looney Tunes Show's second season.
- Granny, Sylvester, Tweety, Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner return to their classic designs.
- Characters from Wabbit and Skunk Fu are redesigned to match the animation of The Looney Tunes Show's second season.
- A majority of the characters use their designs from The Looney Tunes Show's second season for Season 3 onward.