|The Looney Tunes Show Redux|
|Produced By||Warner Brothers|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||12 (As of 2017)|
|No. of episodes||353 (As of 2017)|
|Running time||22 minutes|
Discovery Family (Main Channel; 2014-Present)
Cartoon Network (Formerly; 1999-2013)
Kid's WB (Formerly; 2001-2008)
The Hub(Formerly; 2010-2014)
|Original run||May 1st, 1999 - Present|
The Looney Tunes Show Redux is a reconnected series of The Looney Tunes Show, with including two main characters from Skunk Fu and Ned from The Misfortune of Being Ned as of the third season.
This show first premiered on Cartoon Network on May 1st, 1999 in the United States but episodes now air on Discovery Family as of 2014 and repeats introduced to Kid's WB from 2001 to 2008 and Nicktoons from 2002 onwards. This show is produced by Warner Brothers and Universal Studios.
The Looney Tunes Show would have received positive reviews on this timeline.
- Season 1 (Mid 1999-early 2000)
- Season 2 (Mid 2000-early 2001)
- Season 3 (2001-2002)
- Season 4 (2003-2004)
- Season 5 (2005-2006)
- Season 6 (2007-2008)
- Season 7 (2009-2010)
- Season 8 (2011-2012)
- Season 9 (2013-2014)
- Season 10 (2014-2015)
- Season 11 (2016-2017)
- Season 12 (2017-2018)
- Season 13 (2019-2020)
- Season 14 (2021-2022)
- Season 15 (2023)
- Bugs Bunny
- Rodney Rabbit
- Squeaks the Squirrel
- Daffy Duck
- Tina Russo Duck
- Porky Pig
- Speedy Gonzales
- Yosemite Sam
- Wile E. Coyote
- Road Runner
- Skunk (Skunk Fu)
- Fox (Skunk Fu)
- Lola Bunny
- Elmer Fudd
- Marvin the Martian
- Witch Lezah
- Tasmanian Devil
- Pete Puma
- Cecil Turtle
- The Grim Rabbit
- Petunia Pig
- Chirag Gupta
- The Three Bears
- Aliens (new characters)
- Billy West as Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd
- Jeff Bergman as Daffy Duck/Sylvester/Marvin the Martian/Papa Bear/Chirag Gupta
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig/Tweety
- Dee Bradley Baker as Squeaks the Squirrel/Ned/Skunk/Aliens/Junior Bear
- Annie Mumolo as Tina Russo-Duck
- Fred Armisen as Speey Gonzales
- Maurice LaMarche as Yosemite Sam/The Grim Rabbit
- Bill Farmer as Foghorn Leghorn
- June Foray as Granny
- Roz Ryan as Witch Lazel
- Kath Soucie as Lola Bunny/Fox
- John Kassir as Pete Puma
- JP Karliak as Wile E. Coyote/Road Runner
- Matthew Mercer as Bigfoot
- Grey DeLisle as Petunia Pig/Mama Bear
- As of Season 3:
- Bugs and Daffy revert back to rivals.
- Squeaks the Squirrel and Tina Russo Duck start living with Bugs and Daffy.
- Sylvester and Tweety will be frenemies.
- Daffy is less selfish/mean spirited and more innocent about his actions.
- Elmer Fudd is both a business man and a hunter.
- Lola Bunny starts appearing less often.
- Wile E. Coyote now lives in a trailer home (next to Bugs' house but on the opposite side of Yosemite Sam's house) and is able to talk like in Wabbit.
- Road Runner will still interact with Wile E. Coyote but still says "meap meap".
- Daffy now drives a gray 2004 Audi A6 rather than his usual parade float.
- As Bugs is doing more things with Rodney Rabbit and Squeaks the Squirrel, Daffy will usually be paired with Tina Russo Duck, Wile E. Coyote, Ned, Skunk or Yosemite Sam.
Production & Animation
- The Looney Tunes Show would have been rated G instead of PG.
- As of Season 3, the animation graphs remain the same as The Looney Tunes Show's second season.
- Granny, Sylvester, Tweety, Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner return to their classic designs.
- Daffy uses his design from The Looney Tunes Show Show's first season but only with the graphics from the second season.
- Characters from Wabbit and Skunk Fu are redesigned to match the animation of The Looney Tunes Show's second season.
- A majority of the characters use their character models from The Looney Tunes Show's second season.
- This show is the first Looney Tunes spin-off to be produced by two companies.