The Picnic is episode of The Looney Tunes Show.
Floyd and Dusty try to buy lunch from a seaside grill.
- Samuel Vincent as Floyd Minton
- Frank Welker as Deputy Dusty
- Kelly Hu as Miyumi
- Linda Cardellini as Marice Fleah
- Floyd Minton: Well, this is the spot. The girls are supposed to meet us here any minute. Hey, look! Let's get some lunch and surprise them with a picnic.
- Deputy Dusty: Yeah!
- Loopy De Loop: We be right there, fellers in a minute.
- Floyd Minton: Okay. We got shirts and shoes. We here to buy something.
- Yogi Bear: Alright. Good afternoon! What can we do for you, boys?
- Floyd Minton: A malted, some onion rings, a big curly fries, and uh, Let's see, um... Look at those hot buns!
- Snagglepuss: Yeah, I like to rub them buns with olive oil so, they don't get burned.
- Miyumi: The boys are supposed to meet us right here.
- Marice Fleach: I'm sure they're around here somewhere.
- Miyumi: Yoo-hoo! Floyd!
- Huckleberry Hound: How'd you like to pay for it?
- Deputy Dusty: Cash.
- (They produces Cash)
- Quack-Up: Thank you, come again.
- (Floyd and Dusty arrives)
- Marice Fleach and Miyumi: Floyd! Dusty!
- Floyd Minton: Hey, Girls!
- Deputy Dusty: Care for a picnic?
- Marcie Fleach and Miyumi: Yay!
- Marcie Fleach: Now, about that picnic...
- Floyd and Dusty: (Whistling)
- (Dusty, Marcie, Floyd and Miyumi are walking on the beachside)
- Loopy De Loop: Isn't that sweet?
- Yogi Bear: Yep.
- Red Ryan: Man, check out the overgrown lizards. This is one crazy, mixed-up island.
- Ace Morgan: That meteorite hit the ground near these coordinates. Are you picking up anything on your gizmo, prof?
- Professor Mark Haley: I'm getting a strong reading in this direction, Ace.
- Rocky Davis: Whoo-ee! That rock packed a heck of a punch.
- Professor Mark Haley: I wanna get some samples for analysis. Careful. That meteorite's highly radioactive.
- Red Ryan: Hey, prof, get a load of this.
- [All Grunting AND Groaning]
- [To be continued...]