The Proposal is episode of The Looney Tunes Show
- Floyd Minton: Bugs, Daffy, Porky We know we've only know each other for a few days, but We wanted to ask you, Bugs, Daffy, Porky, would you be our best man?
- Bugs Bunny: What? Heck yeah!
- Daffy Duck: We'd be honored. Who are you marrying, Floyd, Dusty?
- Floyd Minton: Miyumi.
- Deputy Dusty: Marcie Fleach.
- Floyd Minton: Oh, good. I'm glad you're both here. Miyumi, I need to ask you something.
- Deputy Dusty: Marcie, I need to ask you something.
- Floyd Minton: (Pause as he gets out the ring.) Miyumi, will you marry me?
- Deputy Dusty: (Pause as he gets out the ring.) Marcie Fleach, will you marry me?
- Miyumi: Yes.
- Marcie Fleach: Yes.
- (Floyd & Dusty puts the ring on Miyumi & Marcie Fleach's finger. They hug and kiss this time as an engaged couple.)
- Miyumi: We knew you were likely to take a wife!
- (They hug again.)
- Sammy: What took you so long, son?
- Winslow Fleach: What took you so long, son?
- Floyd Minton: We’re engaged!!!
- Lloyd Minton: Hey, Mei Ling.
- Mei Ling: Hey, Lloyd.
- lloyd Minton: Oh, uh, oh, good, you're, uh, you're all here. Because I have something to say to everyone. (To Mei Ling) I love you so much, I-I can't imagine my life without you. Maybe this will help. The only change I want is for us to be husband and wife.
- All: What?!
- Lloyd Minton: Mei Ling, will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Lloyd Minton?
- Floyd Minton: Oh, my goodness. My brother and Mei Ling are getting married. That means triple wedding.
- Lloyd Minton: You bet, but before I do What do you say, Mei Ling? Will you marry me?
- Mei Ling: Yes.
- Lloyd Minton: You've made me the-the happiest man in the world.